Call for abstracts
The conference themes are related to emerging issues and future challenges of nature-based solutions and sustainable urban development. The conference aims for interactions and critical discussions by a mix of researchers, decision-makers, planners, and practitioners.
We welcome proposals for presentations of research as well as of projects from practice on any aspect of the broad area of nature-based solutions and sustainable urban development.
Presentation might address, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Urban Green Infrastructure Planning and Governance
- Urban Ecosystem Services and UGI Multifunctionality
- Integrated Valuation and the Green Economy
- Biocultural Diversity and Cultural Ecosystem Services
- Environmental justice and Social inclusion
- Examples from practice and Innovative solutions or perspectives for connecting people and nature
We expect the publication of a selection of papers in a special session of the Journal Urban Forestry & Urban Greening. Selected manuscripts will undergo the UFUG standard peer-review process.
Posters: We also welcome presentation of posters. Please send your poster proposal to email@example.com for evaluation.
Abstracts that are not chosen for presentations will be offered a poster session at the conference.
Presenters of abstracts and posters are offered a reduced conference fee (see registration).
Submit your abstract - max 1750 characters. Submission deadline: May 15, 2017.